Monday, October 21, 2013

Gathering too much dust

[Not my actual keyboard]

Hmmm.

This place has gotten a bit dusty. And sparse. Definitely sparse. Sparse and dusty.

I had particular plans for it when I created this space. Then I let it go.

I decided to re-purpose it. But then that didn't happen either.

Well, OK, then.

Time to actually start using this as it was kind-of sort-of intended, the second or third time around. Which is as a lightly-themed catch-all type of blog.

I've tended to better with more focused blogs given definite themes, but there are often things that "just don't fit" those established  topical patterns and boundaries.

Got to go for now, but I'll be stopping by more often. Suggestions for things you'd like me to discuss and reflect on are welcome. If they seem interesting to me I'll do my best to respond.

Be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! Just keep in mind that unsigned comments ("anonymous" people please sign in the text of your comment), spam, and abusive comments will be deleted.